Studying & Working in Canada

Studying & find jobs in Canada
It is possible to work in Canada while you are here as a student, and there are opportunities for jobs on and off campus. You will need to apply

- Working on campus
- Working off campus
- Co-op and internship programs
- Working after graduation
- Work available to your spouse or common-law partner

Stuying in Canada Working
Working on campus
You may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit if:
you are a full-time student at:
a public post-secondary institution, such as a college or university, or a collège d’enseignement général et professionnel (CEGEP) in Quebec
a private post-secondary institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as a public institution, and receives at least 50 percent of its financing for its overall operations from government grants (currently only private college-level educational institutions in Quebec qualify) or
a Canadian private institution authorized by provincial statute to confer degrees and you have a valid study permit.

Study permits| Extending your stay ( Studying in Canada)

Studying in Canada: Study permits—Extending your stay
Renewing your study permit
If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a student, you must complete the Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada. Check the expiry date on your study permit, and make sure you apply before that date. You should apply for renewal at least 30 days before your current permit expires.

If you apply for a renewal of your study permit, and the permit expires before you receive an answer, you can continue to study in Canada under the same conditions until you receive a decision.

You should apply to renew your study permit if you intend to travel outside Canada and your permit will expire while you are travelling.

You cannot extend your study permit beyond the expiry date on your passport.

If your study permit has expired, and you have not applied for an extension, you must leave Canada.

Restoring your status
In some cases, you may apply to restore your status as a student within 90 days of losing it. You may only apply if you have continued to meet the requirements under which you were allowed to enter and stay in Canada and you have met all the conditions imposed on your permit.

After you apply to restore your status, you may stay in Canada until a decision is made on your application but you are not allowed to study until your status has been restored.
There is no guarantee that your application to restore your status will be accepted. On your application, you must provide full details of all the facts and circumstances that caused you to lose your status.
In addition to a fee for renewing your study permit, there is also a fee for restoring your status. The fee is required for each family member who has lost status. To find out about application fees, go to Pay my application fees.
An officer will evaluate your request for restoration of status and will process an application for a study permit. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will advise you of any further action to be taken.
you can also apply online to extend your stay in Canada as a student.
*this article just for informational purposes, not official information.

Arriving | Studying in Canada: Study permits

come and visit to Canada for living & study.
When you arrive in Canada, you will be met by an officer from the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) at a point of entry, such as an airport. The CBSA is responsible for border and point of entry activities in Canada.
1. The documents you need to enter Canada
2. Citizens or residents of the United States, Saint-Pierre et Miquelon and Greenland
3. Disclosure of funds
4. What you can bring to Canada
5. Understanding the terms and conditions of your study permit
6. Leaving and coming back to Canada
7. Health insurance
more information visit to

*this article just for informational purposes, not official information.